• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise

About Me

My Activity

Q: I'm currently going through divorce, and need $60,000 for settlement. I'm 57 years old and would like to access my super to pay her out. Can I access my super (she wants cash and not a super transfer) to pay her, if I have a court order?