• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise

I'm currently going through divorce, and need $60,000 for settlement. I'm 57 years old and would like to access my super to pay her out. Can I access my super (she wants cash and not a super transfer) to pay her, if I have a court order?

6 years ago


I am sorry to hear about your situation.

There are certain rules for Super and when you can access it. It is complex and i would advise you to properly review your situation with a Financial Adviser as there are a number of things to consider Maybe there could be other options?

Happy to help just let me know.

You are able to draw funds from super however the amount depends on what you currently have in super and your situation.
Key Finance and Investments

Your Answer

If you wish to include a video or audio response, you can do this by including links to Youtube, Vimeo or SoundCloud (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxxx OR https://vimeo.com/xxxxxxxxx)

<% error.message %>