• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise

About Me

Jaydeep S.

My Activity

Q: I have investment property in my name worth 500k. I wish to build a duplex and borrow in my wife’s name. When we sell both duplexes, will we be able to split the Capital Gains Tax based on our individual borrowings?