• Better advice - connecting you with the right industry expert
  • Better advice, Better decisions

About Me

My Activity

Q: Having recently sold my house with a pool I’ve now had the new owners come to
Me and say the pool has been leaking I agreed to go halves in having someone come and assess it. The results bring it has a crack somewhere on the outside but inside the pool area like from a tree or something. So now there trying to make me pay for pulling all the tiles up etc.
How does the law work for all this.
I thought that’s what they had inspectors for etc ?