• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise

About Me

My Activity

Q: My partner and I purchased an investment property.She no longer works and therefore she recieves no tax benefits .Can she legally transfer her share in the property to me and incur no costs to do so.I am at present paying all costs but only recieve half of the tax benefits...??????