• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise
Diane S.
Diane S.
Oxenford, QLD

Asking for a friend who lives in an Retirement Village -
She has a small unit, half the size of many other dwellings, the house takes up the whole block. She pays the same land rental as the larger dwellings and their larger sized blocks which can accommodate caravans, boats,etc.
Is there any avenue that can be tried to get her payments more in line with her
very small imprint. ????

6 years ago


Morning Diane

I am familiar with a few of the different types of schemes down your way. In one type then she would only need to get management to change it, the other she would need to get a majority of owners to consent. It is very dependent on the structure of it. Easiest way is to ask management, they will know.

Your Answer

If you wish to include a video or audio response, you can do this by including links to Youtube, Vimeo or SoundCloud (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxxx OR https://vimeo.com/xxxxxxxxx)

<% error.message %>