• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise

About Me

My Activity

Q: A number of mates are property developers in around Sydney. We have over the next couple of years up to 100 house and land packages coming onto the market and hoping we can steer customers towards a lender/lenders/brokers to obtain finance and we can sell the properties. We don’t want to be involved in the finance but with the Royal Commission, banks and brokers issues, we’d like to get some advice on who we should talk to. Is it now just the majors are there any nonbanks who will look at house and land packages or is it mortgage brokers?