• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise

About Me

My Activity

Q: Hi,
Our mum wants to gift some money to the kids and grandchildren. We need a second opinion and whether she or we have to help her (she’s in her late 70’s) set up a trust account and is there anything else we need to know?