• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise

About Me

My Activity

Q: Hi, we are looking around for finance to buy the freehold of a pub. We will be owner-operators and would like to know if any lender will base the LVR against the property and pub as a going concern only or will they consider the stock if it forms part of the contract of sale, thanks?