Meet National Sales Manager Ross Laurenson from My Local Broker
simplyaskit | June 22, 2018
What is your occupation?
National Sales Manager
What is the name of the business?
What do they do?
We are a Mortgage Aggregation Business delivering Mortgage Brokers best practice software and digital marketing to support them in providing an exceptional service to their clients.
Where are you located?
Head office is based in Melbourne but we operate nationally
What excites you about your role?
National Sales Manager …….. I love helping people accomplish their own goals, dreams, and aspiration
How long have you been in the industry?
I started in the finance industry in 1979 and have been in management since 1996.
How does the finance industry add value to consumers?
Our industry provides consumers with more choice in the types of loans they can obtain, more competition as opposed to just the banks and the convenience of being able to deal with a professional expert in their own time. At My Local Broker, we continue to train our brokers to deliver on the consumer expectations.
What three questions should people ask a mortgage broker before they look to engage one?
1. Please provide me with the details of your experience and qualifications?
2. Will you look after me for the life of the loan?
3. Can you ensure totally independent advice based on my own needs?
What the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Establish a customer for life and they’ll become your best advocate
What are your favourite hobbies
* Horse racing
* Melbourne Storm Footy Club
What advice do you offer small business owners in their efforts to succeed?
* Invest your time and effort in learning your craft
* Have an ethical approach to everything you do
* Hire someone better than you to coach and mentor you in every step of the way
* Never ever give up on your dream
if you'd like to make contact with Ross you can call 0411 69696 or simply ask him a question