• Ask questions, find the right answers and access the best expertise
  • Q&A - expert advice

About Me

My Activity

Q: Hi,
My dad is selling his house to give me money to buy my first home. around 400 thousand. we were just told we would have to pay tax on this. is there a way around this? We wanted the house to go in just my name for the first home owners grant.