• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise

About Me

My Activity

Q: We receive full age pension, and have been offered 3 month contract at $1000 each per fortnight. I realise we will have to declare this amount to Centrelink, but am unsure as to what happens with tax, should we get an ABN?