• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise
Anthony M.
Anthony M.
Griffin, QLD


I have been on workcover for the entire duration of the 2016-2017 fiinancial year. I am trying to complete my tax return, but cant seem to find anything that will tell me what or if there is anything I can claim for deductions. Can anyone help please?

4 years ago


Hi Anthony

Thank you for your question.

I'm not an Accountant, however, in a quick search I came across this website that might be quite helpful.


Best wishes


Hi Anthony,

Work related expenses can only be claimed if there is a direct link to the income derived. Typically only travel relating to keeping the insurance going is the only item that can claimed. Also tax agent fees and donations made if any, and income protection insurance premiums.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Jenny Thai
JTR & Associates | 02 9144 3180

Your Answer

If you wish to include a video or audio response, you can do this by including links to Youtube, Vimeo or SoundCloud (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxxx OR https://vimeo.com/xxxxxxxxx)

<% error.message %>