I have two properties one i live in and a weekender. I cant receive my pension because of this.
Would i be better off selling both and buying one. Or could i transfer one over to my son and live in the other.
I am worried that I may never receive a pension if i make the wrong choice?
Your question is fairly complex, so I don't have any quick answers as there are a number of questions I have about your situation before deciding on best options. You really need to discuss your situation in more depth with a qualified planner so as they understand your entire situation to derive the best outcome for you.
I'm based in the Brisbane CBD but I'm happy to set up a phone call to discuss your situation with you sometime next week.
07 3144 3100
Graham Doessel - CEO - MyCRA (Specialist Credit Repair) Lawyers (LPH)
Current Rating: 4.65 / 5
You are right to be asking questions about this. If you make the wrong decision it could seriously hurt you. In this case, I would counsel you to have a chat to somone who is licensed to advise you.
I don't know Stuart but he has offered to help and he is a financial planner. I would think a quick chat might be able to set your mind at ease, and you do need a clear mind on this...
There may be options you had not considered that Stuart can help you with. If you like what he says, probably a follow up face to face with both you and your son may be advantageous.
I'm sorry if I'm overstepping Stuart, I just believe the importance of getting this right is something that can't be overstated.
Good luck Mario :-)