• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise
Geoffrey M.
Geoffrey M.
Kingswood, NSW

I am 64 years old, I was a carer for my wife but as she passed away , I have been put on New Start loosing my pension and over $300 a fortnight. Is their any assistance I can receive?

4 years ago


Hi Geoffrey

I am very sorry to hear you wife has passed away.

It is difficult to provide a specific answer to your question as there are so many variables to benefits provided by the government.

This link might provide a greater understanding of your entitlements


I hope this helps and all the very best


Your Answer

If you wish to include a video or audio response, you can do this by including links to Youtube, Vimeo or SoundCloud (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxxx OR https://vimeo.com/xxxxxxxxx)

<% error.message %>