• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise
Rene H.
Rene H.
North Shore, VIC

Hi.when you have a spouse who has a low income & on dependent. What can we claim ?

4 years ago


Hi Rene

Thank you for your question.

It is difficult to provide a specific answer as there are a number of variables to the question. The most considered advice I could offer would be to direct to the following link from Centrelink.


The link will provide you with a rate estimator and seems to cover Family Assistance, Child Support, or Child Care payment rates

I hope this helps

Best wishes


Your Answer

If you wish to include a video or audio response, you can do this by including links to Youtube, Vimeo or SoundCloud (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxxx OR https://vimeo.com/xxxxxxxxx)

<% error.message %>