• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise
Todd B.
Todd B.
Aveley, WA

Hi could someone help.i have on going common law claim insurance company for 2nd defendant managed to get off the record regarding indemnity issues .now my lawyers tell me they don't no what to do next.?

4 years ago


I think you will need to talk to a lawyer. This is not an area that a non lawyer is likely to be able to help you with. Your new adviser is going to have to be able to read all the court documents filed in the case so far to get across what has happened. There will be details in the documents that will make more sense to the lawyer.

4 years ago

Yep a good one . Hard to find here in west any idear mate who I should see

4 years ago

On 2nd lawyer now time to change again

Your Answer

If you wish to include a video or audio response, you can do this by including links to Youtube, Vimeo or SoundCloud (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxxx OR https://vimeo.com/xxxxxxxxx)

<% error.message %>