• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise
Kelvin  D.
Kelvin D.
Miranda, NSW

I own a house in palm beach on the Gold Coast ?and want to get a written valuation on it,it is currently rented out looking for a valuer in palm beach thx kel

3 years ago


Hi Kelvin

It has been some time since I used a valuer on the Gold Coast however as a starting point you might like to contact these two firms and obtain a quote.

Herron Todd White - https://www.htw.com.au/location/gold-coast/

JLL Valuers - http://www.jll.com.au/australia/en-au/locations

I hope this helps, all the best



Thx a lot paul will follow up on those thx you again kel

Your Answer

If you wish to include a video or audio response, you can do this by including links to Youtube, Vimeo or SoundCloud (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxxx OR https://vimeo.com/xxxxxxxxx)

<% error.message %>