• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise

I want to get my house ready for sale but do not live in WA anymore
so need someone to oversee and prepare the house
any suggestions?

3 years ago


Hi Anthony

Thanks for the question. If you're able to share the location/suburb I'm sure there are a number of local real estate agents who might be able to help



Your Answer

If you wish to include a video or audio response, you can do this by including links to Youtube, Vimeo or SoundCloud (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxxx OR https://vimeo.com/xxxxxxxxx)

<% error.message %>