• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise
Nick P.
Nick P.
Bathurst, NSW

We own our home and investment properties worth about $1M ..no debt. I have only been in my job for 2 years so don’t have any long service leave. My wife and I are 57 and in good health and thinking about travelling for 12 months, we have have 50k in savings. Where is the best place to get a return in the rental income while we are away?

12 months ago


Hi Nick,
Great to see you in a strong financial position and planning to get out and live a little while you can. I’m not an adviser and would need much more information to help guide your decision. With 12 months or less to invest and not a huge amount of capital to get started, I would recommend something like an ING high interest on-line account. Speak to a trusted advisor and discuss your longer term goals and risk appetite before going too far down the path
Best of luck and have an awesome holiday

Your Answer

If you wish to include a video or audio response, you can do this by including links to Youtube, Vimeo or SoundCloud (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxxx OR https://vimeo.com/xxxxxxxxx)

<% error.message %>