• The place to find the right expertise and make better decisions
  • Find the right expertise

About Me

Phillip A.

My Activity

Q: A family member is a qualified chef and has moved to Australia from France and wants to start a restaurant. He has a working visa but is there any legal issues from starting his own business. Could he borrow money?