Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Eccho Group Pty Ltd ACN 607 588 689 and the service we provide through “simplyaskit” , the Service. Your contribution, access to and use of all information (“Content”) within this service is provided subject to these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of this service following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We, therefore, recommend that each time you access our website and service you read these terms and conditions.
- You agree to ensure that your registration details, including your name and email address, are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change. If we become aware that either your name and/or email address is incorrect, we reserve the right to immediately cancel your registration and acceptance for registration in the future will be at our discretion.
- On registration, you can nominate your own password.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- A “Customer” is able to view and access all material within the service. If a customer seeks to contribute to the service then they will be required to register by providing certain information as set out in our consumer registration page.
- An Industry Expert”, individual, business or corporate, is required to register by providing certain information as set out in our industry expert registration page.
- You are responsible for all and any Content you contribute to the Service. When you provide Content you retain ownership of the intellectual property in that information, however, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence (with the right to sublicense) to use (including copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, broadcast, transmit, display and distribute) the Content in any and all media including forms not yet developed. This licence ends when you cease your membership except for Content which has already been released as part of the Service.
- We reserve the right but will not have an obligation to remove or refuse to distribute any Content. We also reserve the right to adapt or modify your Content for any reason including for distribution purposes.
- By posting Content through the simplyaskit, you provide us with an undertaking that such Content does not infringe the rights of someone else and that it does not violate the law in any other way such as by being defamatory, being of racist content or is threatening.
- As a member, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any liability, claim, action, demand, loss, costs including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and expenses arising out of or in connection with any content you provide.
- To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge us from any liability or claim arising out of any loss or damage that may be suffered or incurred as a result of your use of our Service.
- Access to our Service does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. Access also does not permit you to metatag or mirror the simplyaskit without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- The simplyaskit may from time to time contain links to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink within the simplyaskit to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link the simplyaskit without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of simplyaskit’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on simplyaskit including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on through the platform are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to the platform does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through the platform becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting the platform or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality, and copyright.
- Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that the simplyaskit is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our App or any linked website.
- From time to time, we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the Service again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
- By accessing the simplyaskit, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of simplyaskit.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing simplyaskit. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. The information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
- Eccho Group Pty Ltd uses a secured payment gateway for its online credit card transactions
- All online credit card transactions performed on this site using gateway are secured payments.
- Members who ask a question are able to rate the answers provided by industry experts
- Only the member asking the question can rate the answer they receive
- The member asking the question can rate the answer from 1 to 5 stars
- When an industry expert receives 3 or more ratings to the answers the average rating is shown on their profile page.
Industry Experts – Boosted and Advertised Content
- Premium Industry experts have the opportunity to boost and advertise their content they upload to their profile page.
- Premium industry experts can choose to boost the content on simplyaskit home page or a targeted location
- All boosted and advertised content must be approved by simplyaskit.
- Industry Experts are required to pay a fee for any boosted or advertised content
- simplyaskit has sole discretion on the approval process of the boosted and advertised content.
- If simplyaskit does not approve a boosted and advertised content no fee is payable by the industry expert
- Industry experts who choose a premium expert package are required to pay a monthly fee
- The monthly subscription fee are clearly outlined in the industry expert registration page
Fair Play Policy
Eccho Group Pty Ltd allows registered members to participate, contribute and share content on the service.
As registered members we ask you:
- enjoy the journey and maintain the integrity of the service
- respect other members at all times
- not to use foul language, defamatory or any bullying behaviour
- not to include phone numbers in any written, verbal or video content
These Terms and Conditions have been specifically drafted for, and provided to Eccho Group Pty Ltd.